Over 30 Rules Modifications
Posted by: Unbiased Reporter on 2013-09-14 23:05:35
New for this season:
- Game balls are not provided to the captains, but each captain is responsible for providing at least one ball at the start of the game
- All games will be played with 7 players on the field and a keeper (8 v. 8)
- Playoffs will be limited to the top four teams, but teams 5 and 6 will have consolation game at the same time as the first round of the playoffs so that at least one of the teams can finish the season without feeling like complete losers.
- Keepers may punt the ball in addition to throwing it
- Substitutions are allowed on corner kicks at the discretion of the referees
- Goals may not be scored from a kick off, all kick offs are indirect
- Games may be called early in the event of inclement weather at the referees discretion. Games which are not tied may be ended at that time at the discretion of the commissioner, even if it is his team that is winning. If you don't like it, go start your own league.